[Intel-wired-lan] [bug ?] i40e_rx_buffer_flip should not be called for redirected xsk copy mode

Magnus Karlsson magnus.karlsson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 04:39:20 UTC 2020

On Tue, Jul 14, 2020 at 1:05 PM Li,Rongqing <lirongqing at baidu.com> wrote:

> [...]

My apologies RongQing, but it is taking longer than expected due to
key people being on vacation during this summer period. We are
debating weather the simple fix you provided covers all cases.
Hopefully it does, but we just want to make sure. The fix is needed in
four drivers: the ones you mention plus ice.

/Magnus