[Intel-wired-lan] [4.4] Security fixes (pinctrl, i40e, geneve)

Ben Hutchings ben.hutchings at codethink.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 23:43:56 UTC 2020

Here are backports of some fixes to the 4.4 stable branch.

I wasn't able to test the pinctrl fix (no idea how to reproduce it).

I wasn't able to test the i40e changes (no hardware and no reproducer
available).

I tested the geneve fix with libreswan as (roughly) described in the
commit message.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings, Software Developer                         Codethink Ltd
https://www.codethink.co.uk/                 Dale House, 35 Dale Street