[Intel-wired-lan] Maintainer of ./drivers/dca?

Lukas Bulwahn lukas.bulwahn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:02:53 UTC 2020

On Fri, Dec 18, 2020 at 5:53 PM Dan Williams <dan.j.williams at intel.com>
wrote:

> To my knowledge DCA is effectively abandoned ever since Chris Leech
> and Shannon Nelson moved on to new roles outside Intel.

Thanks for the quick response; and too bad to hear that it is abandoned.

But it is good as a potential user relying on that to know that it is not
actively maintained. Maybe that is a motivation to get engaged, build some
basic tests and grow towards becoming a maintainer for that small piece of
code I (and my employer and its customers) could rely on in the future.

If there is no other news, I will send a MAINTAINERS section marking it
orphan for now, so everyone knows the current state.

Lukas