[linuxfund] Re: Fwd: LinuxFund ideas..

Scott Kveton scott at osuosl.org
Thu Jan 19 09:13:52 PST 2006

Hey Everybody,

You should have all received an email with your mailing list
subscription and this is the first mail to that list.  I've also setup a
wiki at http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/linuxfund ... please head over
and sign up for an account and I'll give the appropriate permissions to
edit that space.

Looking forward to it,

Scott :-)

Scott Kveton - Associate Director - scott at osuosl.org
   Oregon State University - Open Source Lab
    'Open Minds. Open Doors. Open Source.'
              http://osuosl.org