[Maintain-dev] Import scripts and i18n

Yves-Alexis Perez yves-alexis.perez at univ-rennes1.fr
Mon Apr 11 08:20:47 PDT 2005

Hi everybody.

I'm new on this list, and I dont know if it's the right place to write.
(if it's not, please forward me to the correct one)

I'm planning to deploy Maintain in the University of Rennes 1, France,
to manage DNS and DHCP.
I have two questions about features that could be useful in Maintain:

- import scripts for dhcp, dns and zone configurations

Because a tool such as Maintain plans to simplify the administrator's
life, a script to import an existing configuration (which can be huge,
especially for university networks) would be appreciable.

- internationalization

because I'm in France and the users who will use Maintain are french
native speakers, I'll need to localize a version of Maintain, but the
changes will be lost after an upgrade, so I was wondering if a
localization of Maintain was planned ?

Thank you.

regards,
--