[Maintain-dev] [JIRA] Closed: (MNT-1381) Allow multiple failover peers

Greg Connor gconnor at sgi.com
Mon Apr 3 17:01:56 PDT 2006

>      [ http://bugs.osuosl.org/browse/MNT-1381?page=history ]
>
>> Allow multiple failover peers
>> -----------------------------
> Frederic Wenzel closed MNT-1381:
> --------------------------------
>
> MT3 allows an arbitrary number of servers now.

Excellent... this is good news.

Does anyone on maintain-dev happen to know if v.3.0 allows association
between subnets and workgroups?  Is the switching for failover peers
driven by workgroups similar to the submitted patch?

I don't remember if I submitted a separate bug report for the
workgroup-to-subnet relationship... if so there may have been an update to
it that I missed.

Thanks for all the hard work on 3.0, Frederic!

--
Greg Connor <gconnor at sgi.com>