[Maintain-dev] [JIRA] Closed: (MNT-1381) Allow multiple failover peers

Frederic Wenzel fred at osuosl.org
Wed Apr 5 13:38:11 PDT 2006

Hey there,

I've read through the README file that was attached to the bug. Thanks
for all the work you put into Maintain 2.4.

Maintain 3 currently implements the various build operations quite
easily. An arbitrary number of servers can be fed with the same config file.

However, the flexible, new module system should be able to allow a
replacement build_dhcp module at a given time. That module could easily
enable a different server handling like your suggestion.

Thanks
Fred