[Maintain-dev] [JIRA] Created: (MNT-1586) INSTALL doc wrong on
Corey Shields (JIRA)
jira at osuosl.org
Sat Sep 23 00:44:01 PDT 2006
INSTALL doc wrong on backend process..
Reporter: Corey Shields
Assigned to: Josh Schonstal
In the INSTALL doc:
7. Cron Setup
1) This will depend on your system, setup cron to run
however often you would like it to build the files. Make sure you edit
as well as the individual module config files to reflect the build
Running `all -p` by hand does nothing. stracing it, it doesn't even touch the build modules. Come to find out, as noted in the comments of all:
* all - PHP shell script for updating all configuration files
* This document is part of the maintain backend and is usually invoked
* by bin/maintain-update. It will build the dns/dhcp config files,
* test and push them respectively
Fix: The INSTALL doc should be changed to reflect the appropriate way of updating files (maintain-update instead of build/all). Or, if build/all is really the way to go, it's not working right whereas maintain-update seems to.
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators:
If you want more information on JIRA, or have a bug to report see:
More information about the Maintain-dev