[Maintain] Dynamic pools in Maintain 2.4.2RC2

Greg Connor gconnor at sgi.com
Thu Aug 4 08:19:42 PDT 2005

I had this same issue.  There is a bit in Maintain.pm that generates a line
"allow known clients" if you select Yes to allow all clients.  (Maintain
assumes as you found out that all clients are registered).

In my environment I just changed this to "allow all clients" - this allows
whether you are a member of any groups or not.  If you want a subnet
restricted to certain clients you can still do that... we have all our ranges
set to Yes to allow all.

--
Greg Connor <gconnor at sgi.com>
Netops Services Group