[Maintain] First time user questions

Greg Connor gconnor at sgi.com
Tue Mar 29 10:37:51 PST 2005

Hi Maintain folks.  I haven't received anything from this list yet, and the
archive appears to be empty, so I'm not sure if this is the right place for
questions... if not please let me know :)

I have started to work with Maintain, and I like it so far.  The only
complaint/concern I have so far is that the documentation is almost
non-existent.  Is there a stash of docs somewhere that I haven't found?

I was able to get the system set up by following INSTALL.  There are a couple
glitches in the INSTALL doc but nothing major.  I'll send my comments to the
list sometime later (or would it be better to just enter them as a bug?)

I have found a few bugs in 2.4.2-RC2 (a couple broken links, and a couple
other minor things) and I also have some RFEs.  Should I go ahead and use
bugs.osuosl.org for those?

Thanks for any info.
gregc
--