[Maintain] Comments on INSTALL

Greg Connor gconnor at sgi.com
Wed Mar 30 08:49:22 PST 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Nathan Butcher wrote:

> Check out the maintain wiki, I wrote a stack of docs for installing
> Maintain and getting it up and running. I wrote an install script for
> Debian as well.
>
> http://wiki.osuosl.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=1525

That is extremely helpful.  It would be cool if someone could edit the
Maintain homepage to point at that.  I was a little sad to see the notice
"System Administration - There are no system administration documents" :<

The only (minor) suggestion I might have would be to split out the
Debian-specific stuff into its own page, and then someone else could
contribute a Redhat-specific version.  The second half (explaining
README.design a bit better) would be usable by either.

Thanks!
gregc
--
Greg Connor <gconnor at sgi.com>