[Maintain] Comments on INSTALL

Nathan Butcher xqufa at yokohama.riken.jp
Wed Mar 30 17:11:39 PST 2005

If you want to write some RedHat specific install scripts or documents,
make your own page and add it to the wiki.

I tried using RHES 2.1 before but that gave me all sorts of installation
errors. I haven't tried installing Maintain on RHES3 (but I have it
here, so if I have time I might try it).
I think I may eventually roll out Maintain on FreeBSD (we have some
blades here with RAID hardware which likes BSD, but hates Debian), and
I'll post some docs for that as well when the time comes.