[Maintain] question re: subnets and ranges

Brandon Philips brandon at osuosl.org
Wed May 4 10:00:37 PDT 2005

Leslie,

I am having a hard time reproducing this.  Could you outline the steps
that you took in detail or figure out some way of showing we what is
going on?  I tried creating a IP Range outside of my known IP Blocks
and it didn't work.

When I created a valid IP range I was able to create hosts in it w/o
any issue.

-Brandon