[Maintain] Maintain 3.0.0 RC1 released!

Frederic Wenzel fred at osuosl.org
Wed Aug 9 14:00:47 PDT 2006

Dear subscribers to the Maintain mailing lists!

After intensive redesigning, simplifying, and extending the Maintain
network management software, the Maintain team is proud to announce the
release of

Maintain 3.0, Release Candidate 1!

Feel free to download this version, install it on a test environment and
see if it fits your needs. Or, if you just want to play a little with
the Maintain web frontend at first, there is always also the demo
(always running the newest version of Maintain).

Please stay in close contact with us so we can learn about possible
improvements of our software. Your feedback is important to fix as many
bugs as possible before the release of the final version!

For more information, visit the Maintain web page at
http://maintainproject.osuosl.org/

Your Maintain Team