[Maintain] Problems when trying to build build_dhcp

Sarah Prelutsky Sarah at servepath.com
Thu Aug 9 19:06:30 UTC 2007

Folks-

In trying to setup maintain I have run into these errors when following
the added instructions at the bottom of this page
http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/Maintain/Maintain+Installation+and+Setup

I am running 3.1.0 on centos 4.5 i686 I can provide more system if need
be.

Here are the errors I am encountering

--------------------------- CUT -----------------------------------

[root at maintain maintain]# ./bin/modules.php -i build_dhcp

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 101

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 102

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 103

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 104

PHP Notice:  Constant PHPHTMLLIB already defined in
/opt/maintain/includes/lib.php on line 580

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 101

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 102

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 103

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  host in
/opt/maintain/modules/build_dhcp/build_dhcp.php on line 104

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  deps in
/opt/maintain/modules/module.php on line 530

PHP Notice:  Undefined variable:  deps in
/opt/maintain/modules/module.php on line 542

build_dhcp successfully installed

[root at maintain maintain]# ./bin/modules.php -e build_dhcp

[...]

Could not enable build_dhcp

An error message was emailed to the administrator(s).

I never do receive the email it says it sends out (my mail is more than
likely configured on this server as we are trying to get maintain to
work for proof on concept before deploying.)

--Sarah