[Maintain] [sachin_59012 at rediffmail.com: Help For \'Maintain DHCP server\']

Michael Clay claym at osuosl.org
Wed Aug 22 16:12:06 UTC 2007

----- Forwarded message from sachin kulkarni <sachin_59012 at rediffmail.com> -----

Date: 22 Aug 2007 10:12:41 -0000
To: claym at osuosl.org
Subject: Help For \'Maintain DHCP server\'
From: sachin kulkarni <sachin_59012 at rediffmail.com>

Hi Clay,&nbsp; &nbsp; Iwant help for \'Maintain Server\'.I am using your \'Maintain server\'. You have added the information in this page. http://wiki.osuosl.org/display/Maintain/Maintain+Module+Search+Functions1) I want know that is there any&nbsp; functions in Maintain through i can manuplate database. Fetch data from database or insert database. and it&nbsp; also be directly effect in&nbsp; \'dhcpd.conf\'. That functions i can use as web service.2) Is there any&nbsp; way that without&nbsp; restart DHCP we well get&nbsp; effect change in&nbsp;  \'dhcpd.conf\' file.I am waiting for your replay please respond my mail.Thanks and RegardsSachin

Sachin
Programer.
&lt;script language=javascript&gt;
alert(&quot;hi&quot;);