[Maintain] Need modules for autoreg and flo/bandwidth

Justin Gallardo justin.gallardo at oregonstate.edu
Wed Jan 31 13:26:09 PST 2007

Kirsten,
The modules are available in their own svn repository found at
https://svn.osuosl.org/public/maintain-modules. You can grab this with
this command:
 svn co https://svn.osuosl.org/public/maintain-modules
Inside there, you will see the the different modules, including
autoreg, charts, and bandwidth. Feel free to ask any questions you may
have.

Justin

On 1/31/07, Kirsten Petersen <kirsten.petersen at oregonstate.edu> wrote:
> Okay, I've got Maintain 3.1 running with data from our current install
> (thanks to Mike).
>
> I'd like to enable the autoreg and flow/bandwidth modules.  Where/how do I
> do that?  Thanks.

Justin Gallardo