[Maintain] Kick It Module

Mathias W. m.weigt at uni-bonn.de
Sat Jul 28 03:49:23 PDT 2007

Ed Lim schrieb:
> Mathias,
> You can get the kickit modules from the maintain-modules svn tree. Here is
> the link https://svn.osuosl.org/public/maintain-modules/ Hope that helps

Thank you, I installed it and it works now. I had to modify the exec command in
KickitConfirmForm.php because otherwise it didn't do anything:
         exec('sudo '.escapeshellcmd(BIN.'/build/all -p &'));
changed to
         exec('sudo '.escapeshellcmd(BIN.'/build/all -p'));
respectively to
         exec('sudo '.escapeshellcmd(BIN.'/build/all -f'));
because with "--production" only I always got the message that there is already a build process running and I should try
the "-f" option...

--
Mathias Weigt