[Maintain] bugs.osuosl.org broken?

Michael Clay claym at osuosl.org
Mon Jun 25 11:33:12 PDT 2007

Dawn,

The bug tracker is being migrated from JIRA to Bugzilla and the bugs
haven't been transferred over yet.  Until the new bug tracker is fully
functional, you may just wish to make your reports on this list.  The
accounts may or may not be transferrable, we're looking into this.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.  If you have
any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to keep in contact
via the mail list with any inquiries.

Thanks!