[Maintain] Problems with building config files through the backend

Mathias W. m.weigt at uni-bonn.de
Wed May 23 07:45:07 PDT 2007

Doug McKeown schrieb:
> Mathias,
>   This is from the Forums/Post-Install area which I've copied in this email.
> It was the key for my getting that final piece to work.
> Thanks,
> Doug
> ./bin/modules.php -i build_dhcp
> ./bin/modules.php -i build_dns
> ./bin/modules.php -e build_dns
> ./bin/modules.php -e build_dhcp

Thanks again! That did it. I already suspected something like that because I read about these modules and found them in
the directory but the web interface didn't show them. But I had no idea how to install/enable them (a small note at the
end of the INSTALL document or in the wiki would be good idea;-).

> Also, don't forget to go into <maintaininstalldirectory>/modules/build_dhcp
> (or build_dns)
> And create the needed config files.

Yeah, those I've already found and created/edited...

--
Mathias Weigt