[Maintain] setting up maintain 3.1.0 on FreeBSD 6.2

Mark D. Foster mark at foster.cc
Tue Nov 13 05:46:28 UTC 2007

Michael Clay wrote:
> Was PHP compiled with --enable-overload?  I only ask because the
> overload function is what it's complaining about.

I discovered another port php4-overload which I installed and also
php4-extensions which pulled in php4-pcre and a few others. Here is
where I'm at now...
# gmake db
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function: _() in
/opt/maintain-3.1.0/bin/create_tables.php on line 48
gmake: *** [db] Error 255

--
Said one park ranger, 'There is considerable overlap between the
 intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists.'