[Maintain] setting up maintain 3.1.0 on FreeBSD 6.2

Michael Clay claym at osuosl.org
Tue Nov 13 16:56:37 UTC 2007

Since most strings are wrapped in _() I don't know why it wouldn't be
required ;).  It may not be written down anywhere though.  A lot of the
development was done on Ubuntu Linux which automatically uses those
options so they may not have been aware that they needed to tell people
about them.

--
Michael Clay
Developer