[Maintain] Error updating dhcp

Nielson, Adam adam.nielson at hp.com
Wed Oct 10 16:18:26 UTC 2007

Thank you for the response Brad, I REALLY appreciate it!

If you could send me the patches that would be GREAT!

So, should the build_dhcp automatically run on its own?  I can leave it be and it will take care of it by itself?

I formally apologize to everyone for my harassment and nagging on this thread.  I have tried SO many times to get a subnet working, and all this time had the wrong netmask, even though I SWEAR I tried the "working" variation.....  For some reason, after I created your test and it worked, my necessary configuration now works....  I will chalk it up as my failure, although I swear I tried it before with no success.

Again thank you for the responses and support, if you can provide the above assistance its greatly appreciated.

- Adam