[Maintain] Error updating dhcp

Nielson, Adam adam.nielson at hp.com
Mon Oct 15 19:19:01 UTC 2007

Thank you for the response.  I dont believe this has yet been addressed however.

When I try and run check-dhcp and check-dns, from the /opt/maintain-3.1.0/bin/build directory, I get the following:
 ./check-dhcp
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  getmodulebyname() in /opt/maintain-3.1.0/bin/build/check-dhcp on line 48
Which someone replied needed to be fixed, and they could send me a patch or fix for it.  I am also assuming this ties in with running the 'all' script too?