[Maintain] PHP 5 Compatibility

Fox, Sam P spfox at bendbroadband.net
Tue Oct 30 23:01:22 UTC 2007

Hello crew,

We have PHP 5 on our machine that I'm trying to run maintain from.  The
Maintain install went okay and I'm able to browse the site, but I'm
getting nothing but errors when I try to add the DNS module by running
build_dns.php.  Here's the error I get:

Warning: require_once(MODDIR/module.php): failed to open stream: No such
file or directory in
/home/apache/htdocs/maintain/modules/build_dns/build_dns.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'MODDIR/module.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in
/home/apache/htdocs/maintain/modules/build_dns/build_dns.php on line 40

I'm trying to figure out if this is a PHP 5 incompatibility problem or
if something else is amiss.  Is anyone running Maintain 3.0 with PHP 5?

Thanks,

Sam Fox