[Maintain] PHP 5 Compatibility

Fox, Sam P spfox at bendbroadband.net
Tue Oct 30 23:30:53 UTC 2007

Thanks for the quick reply, Kevin!

"build_dns successfully installed" -  I'm getting emails saying the
config file is not readable from Maintain-  I'll play around with that.
In an unrelated matter, we get the same warning 3 times at the top of
the Maintain page when it loads:

Warning: PHP5 set/get calls should match the case of the variable in
/home/apache/htdocs/maintain/lib/php/pear/share/php/DB/DataObject.php on
line 3623

I don't think these are too serious- just curious if anyone had some
insight into getting rid of them (besides disabling warnings...)

Regards,

Sam Fox