[Maintain] Support for reservations?

Michael Clay claym at osuosl.org
Thu Sep 20 16:01:41 UTC 2007

If by reservations you mean static IPs then most definitely yes.  There
isn't a slot specifically for notes, however you could easily create a
Maintain zone to group hosts together that serve a specific purpose.  I
also believe there is a IP Range level note to state what a specific IP
range is being used for.