[Maintain] third party build_bind module

Fox, Sam P spfox at bendbroadband.net
Thu Jan 3 20:17:11 UTC 2008

Greetings Dawn and Maintain crew!

I'm trying to use this module to import some DNS zones from our bind
server.  The module appears as an option on the maintain page and I'm
able to input the domain name and DNS server IP address.  However, when
I click submit I get a blank page with a URL of
http://www.ourmaintainserver.com/maintain/mod_page.php.  Is there a log
or some way that I can troubleshoot why the module isn't importing
anything.  Also, I have a large list of domains I'd like to import.  Can
I invoke this module from the command line and point it at a file of
domains to import?

Thanks and Happy New Year!!

-Sam Fox