[Maintain] Maintain 3.1.1 released

Josh Schonstal schonstal at osuosl.org
Fri Jan 4 23:08:23 UTC 2008

The maintain team is proud to release Maintain 3.1.1, the next unstable
release of Maintain 3.  To read more about this release, see
http://maintainproject.osuosl.org/ and read the release notes here:
http://maintainproject.osuosl.org/downloads/releases/3.1.1/releasenotes
to download it, check the downloads section at http://maintainproject.osuosl.org/downloads

Please keep in contact with us via this mailing list, and reporting bugs
to our bug tracker.  We're available to answer what questions we can, and
are happy to discuss any issues on the #maintain IRC channel on freenode.

Keep in mind that the 3.1.x series of Maintain is an unstable release, and
may not be fit for production use.  However, it is available for testing, and
the more it's tested, the more bugs we can find.

Josh Schonstal
OSUOSL