[Maintain] IPv6 Support

Petersen, Kirsten J - NET Kirsten.Petersen at oregonstate.edu
Wed Mar 5 18:16:33 UTC 2008

Nick,

We plan to add support for IPv6, but we'd like to change the database
schema when we do.  So.. it's going to be in Maintain version 4.
Probably at least a year away.

That said, we are adding support to build bind files now, so you could
include IPv6 entries from a static file.  We'll be trying that out here
at OSU, so I'll let you know how it goes.  :)

Kirsten Petersen
Network Services * Oregon State University
http://oregonstate.edu/net * irc.oregonstate.edu #osu-is
"But it's the truth even if it didn't happen."  -Ken Kesey