[Maintain] Changing new host fields.

Kevin Purdy purdyk at net.oregonstate.edu
Wed Apr 1 20:20:15 UTC 2009

Adam,
	It would not be terribly difficult to rename them on the forms if you left them the same in the database,
however it would be considerably more difficult to rename the db fields.  Not impossible, but you'd need to regenerate
some of the DBDO helper files etc.  Have a look at the forms in class/htdocs/forms/ if you want to try to rename some existing
fields.

-Kevin Purdy

Nielson, Adam (Adecco Engineering & Technical) wrote:
> When you create a new host, you can put in such things as expiration date, Owner ID, Location, etc.
>
> I was wondering how and where you can change those?  I would still just be entering tracking data, but would like to rename/prioritize the list for our internal teams use.
>
> Is this easy to do?  If so, what do I need to do?
>
> Thank you,
>

> Adam Nielson

Kevin Purdy * Security Student
Network Engineering * Oregon State University