[Maintain] Returning to maintain

Mathias W. m.weigt at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jul 16 19:13:41 UTC 2009

Brad Morgan schrieb:
> The best advice I could give you is to check out the latest version
> from SVN.
>...but again I would suggest using the version in
> SVN as your starting point as many of the issues you will be running
> into with the latest release have undoubtedly been fixed.

I had to setup maintain on a new server because the old one (running
maintain 3.1) crashed to death.
The database was on another server and could be reused.
I checked out the latest version from SVN and ran into this error:

When I want to create a new host I get the following Form Error:
"IP Address	The specified IP is not in the current zone"

This not true...I checked it twice. To be sure that everything is correct
with the database I set up a new clean one and created everything from
scratch. But when I tried to create the first host the same error occured.

Any Ideas?

--
Mathias