[Maintain] Returning to maintain

Brad Morgan morgabra at osuosl.org
Wed May 20 22:55:32 UTC 2009

Maintain3, ironically, has no maintainer at this time.

The best advice I could give you is to check out the latest version
from SVN. If you like Maintain, and aren't scared of fighting through
some outdated documentation, there are vast bugfixes and feature
additions in between the last release and the current version in SVN.
(Tons of bug and security fixes, support for newer libraries (PHP5,
for one), native BIND support as well as TinyDNS...)

A bunch of Maintain ex-developers (like myself) still keep an eye on
this list. If you run into any problems we would be more than happy to
help you out with them, but again I would suggest using the version in
SVN as your starting point as many of the issues you will be running
into with the latest release have undoubtedly been fixed.

svn co https://trac.osuosl.org/svn/maintain-project/trunk will get you
what you need to get started.
svn co https://trac.osuosl.org/svn/maintain-modules/trunk will get you
some very useful modules.