[Maintain] Update on latest maintain release with php 5 support and other fixes

Petersen, Kirsten J - NET Kirsten.Petersen at oregonstate.edu
Mon Jun 6 20:50:26 UTC 2011

Yes, we are pretty close to putting it into production.  I think we could release the code now.

There's going to be a new website, too.  Expect to hear from me on this in the next week.

Kirsten Petersen
Network Services * Oregon State University
http://oregonstate.edu/net * irc.oregonstate.edu #osu-is

"Guys like us, we're not some brainiacs on the nerd patrol. We are not
members of the factanista."  -Steven Colbert