[Maintain] Is maintain 3 ever coming out? Is Maintain dead?

Petersen, Kirsten J - NET Kirsten.Petersen at oregonstate.edu
Mon May 9 17:36:40 UTC 2011

Maintain 3 was released a long time ago, but it had so many issues that we were never able to implement it.

We (OSU Network Services) are talking about a rewrite for OSU, but I don't know if we will release it as open source software.  I don't want to promise anything at this point.  Currently we are working on getting Maintain 2 to support php5 and that is almost ready.

The OSL (http://osuosl.org) is also talking about doing a Maintain rewrite, with a focus more on data center integration.  I imagine they will share it when finished.

Out of curiosity, why do you ask?

Kirsten Petersen
Network Services * Oregon State University
http://oregonstate.edu/net * irc.oregonstate.edu #osu-is
"Aging is bad for your health." - Bent Petersen