[Maintain] Is maintain 3 ever coming out? Is Maintain dead?

Nielson, Adam (Adecco Engineering & Technical) adam.nielson at hp.com
Mon May 9 17:40:45 UTC 2011

We have successfully ran Maintain within our test labs to do reservation-based IP assignment (this is an R&D requirement).

It has worked great and been an amazing tool for us, but now the server it is on is dying.  We tried to vmware converter it over to our new environment (I think its on redhat 3?) and it was a no-go.  We more recently tried to rebuild it on RHEL 6 64-bit and ran into the PHP issue.

At this point with updates and maintenance so dated, management wants us to look at other free solutions, but nothing really compares to maintain...

I am definitely interested in any updates or changes made and will definitely keep an eye on this distro list!

Thank you

- Adam