[opencompute-hosting-announce] Planned Power Outage: March 27, 2021 5:00-7:00 A.M. PDT (1200-1400 UTC)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Mar 20 00:41:47 UTC 2021

Users of the OpenCompute hardware,

OSU is planning on doing some work on the power grid that will be impacting
the building the OpenCompute machines are hosted in (Milne) [1]. There will
be a two hour outage on March 27, 2021 between 5:00-7:00 A.M. PDT
(1200-1400 UTC).

The machines should automatically turn back on but I will check on them
remotely later in the day of the outage. If I'm unable to fix the issue
remotely, I will likely go in on the following Monday to resolve the issue.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

[1] https://powergrid.oregonstate.edu/home

--
Lance Albertson
Director