[osuosl-openpower] [DOWNTIME] Scheduled Maintenance 1800-2000 hrs 26th Feb UTC

Samarendra Hedaoo samarendra at osuosl.org
Sat Feb 25 22:32:29 UTC 2017

Hello,

The OpenPOWER OpenStack cluster at OSU Open Source Lab, on which your
*POWER8 instance(s)* are hosted, will have a *scheduled downtime on
Sunday, 26th Feb from 1800 to 2000 hrs UTC*.

There is an issue affecting usage of volumes hosted on our cluster. To
fix it, we intend to take down and troubleshoot our hosts which
provide computing and storage to your instance(s).

During this maintenance window, your instance(s) will be shutdown and
volumes will be inaccessible. You may also shutdown your instances in
advance if you want to. Once the maintenance window ends, your
instances will be up and running again and volumes will be accessible.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Samarendra Hedaoo