[osuosl-openpower] POWER9 availability

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed Dec 5 22:11:44 UTC 2018

All,

I'd like to announce that we now have three new POWER9 servers added to our
OpenStack cluster. IBM has kindly loaned these three machines (with
hopefully more on the way soon).

If you have access to the OpenStack dashboard or API, you can use one of
the following flavors to deploy a new VM on POWER9:

p9.tiny
p9.medium
p9.small
p9.large
p9.xlarge

If you don't have access to the dashboard, please fill out our online form
[1] like you did for your original request, but state in the "Other
information" that you already have access to P8 and just need P9 access now.

[1] http://osuosl.org/services/powerdev/request_hosting/

--
Lance Albertson
Director