[osuosl-openpower] Planned outage for POWER9 VMs - Wednesday April 3, 2019 9:00AM PDT (1600 UTC)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed Apr 3 21:41:31 UTC 2019

All,

This I did this earlier this morning and neglected to notice that there
were a set of about 10 VMs that did not start properly upon migrating them.
I just went through all of them and they should be up now. I think the
problem was related to an issue with the neutron-linuxbridge-agent not
working properly initially and thus resulted in a failed VM startup on the
other node.

Everything should be back to normal now.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director