[osuosl-openpower] Projects not completing Survey

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Thu May 2 23:42:24 UTC 2019

I wanted to add some clarification to this email.

Some of you represent several projects and you might have only listed one
on the survey originally. It's our intention that you should only need to
fill out the survey *once* for *all* projects you represent on this
cluster. If you already filled out the survey and there are other projects
you're a part of listed below, then please let me know and we'll mark that
down.

I've updated the survey to be more explicit about stating *all* projects
you're filling the survey out for.

Thanks again for understanding!

--
Lance Albertson