[osuosl-openpower] ACTION REQUIRED: 2021 OSL OpenPOWER Cluster Survey

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Mon May 17 22:17:38 UTC 2021

Hello OSU OpenPOWER development cluster users,

In order to extend your usage of OSU resources, validate usage statistics,
and maintain resource availability, performance and support, please
complete the attached survey [1] by June 30, 2021.

If you are no longer using the resources, please let us know so that we can
make your allocations available to others.

If we do not hear back from registered requestors by the June 30th
deadline, we will shutdown your VM(s). We will quickly power up your VM(s)
back online if we hear back from you and you've completed the survey. If we
have not heard back from you by July 31st, we archive the VM(s) data and
remove the instance from the cluster. The archived data will be deleted by
August 30th if we have not received any response.

We apologize if you miss this email and your resources went offline. This
will ensure that we free up resources for new projects if we don't hear
back.

Thank you sincerely,

The OSU Open Source Lab OpenPOWER Team

[1] https://forms.gle/5i4Aj8uUK6CSGduT7