[openstack-announce] OpenStack Ocata Upgrade - Dec 27, 2018 9am-12pm PST (1700-2000 UTC)

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Fri Dec 28 02:32:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This upgrade went fairly well overall however there is one lingering
issue that hasn't been resolved yet. The current issue seems to be a
problem with the web dashboard (Horizon) and it's ability to talk to
the compute api (Nova). You'll currently see some alerts when trying
to view any page that needs to communicate with Nova. The API itself
seems to be working properly as far as I can tell so you should be
able to use the CLI without any issue. I'll continue working on this
and will send an update once I've resolved it. Please let me know if
there are any other issues that have been noticed.

Thanks-

--
Lance Albertson
Director