[Chronozoom] Visualiziong Time Challenge Question.

Peter Larsen (iSoftStone) v-petlar at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 27 20:35:53 UTC 2013

Yes I believe you can retrieve your data from ChronoZoom in javascript (See our jsfiddle examples) and then use it in the process 2 language by using processingjs (see: http://processingjs.org/articles/p5QuickStart.html).

I have not done this yet however, because I need to learn a little more about processing first!   :)   It looks very interesting.

Kind Regards
    Peter