[Chronozoom] Problems...

Cory Hentzen cory_hentzen at agassiprep.net
Tue Apr 1 15:27:02 UTC 2014

Hi there!

I am teaching my students how to create timelines in Chronozoom and we are
having a few areas of difficulty. One in particular has to do with them
setting the start dates of their timelines wrong and not being able to
change or even find their timelines. If they set them for 2014, the
timeline is somehow off the page and can't be seen or accessed to change
it. Help!

Thanks,
Cory

--
Cory Hentzen
7th Grade World History

"Not all who wander are aimless. Especially not those who seek truth beyond
tradition; beyond definition; beyond the image."