[peeragogy-handbook] What times work for you to have some Peeragogy Handbook Version 4 Production Meetings?

Contact Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory contact at mr.danoff.org
Thu Jan 21 02:36:31 UTC 2021

Hi, Peers!

Special thanks to those of you who filled out the Doodle poll or who
reached out to me directly about your availability!

We now have times for our first three Peeragogy Handbook 4th Edition
Production Meetings!

Please note, attendance is optional. Given our global community, not all
times will work for everyone.

If you are not invited and would like to join, please let me know.

Peeragogy Handbook 4th Edition Production Meeting One

Thursday, January 28th
2 to 2:30 PM UTC / 11 to 11:30 AM BRT / 8 to 8:30 AM CST

Peeragogy Handbook 4th Edition Production Meeting Two

Saturday, January 30th
5 to 5:30 PM UTC / 2 to 2:30 PM BRT / 11 to 11:30 AM CST

Peeragogy Handbook 4th Edition Production Meeting Three

Thursday, February 4th
9:30 to 10 PM BRT / 6:30 to 7 PM CST
Friday, February 5th
12:30 to 1 AM UTC

We will try to keep them short and productive in our thirty minutes
together.

Please email me if you have any questions!

- Charlie