[peeragogy-handbook] Link and Draft Agenda for Today's Peeragogy Handbook Version 4 Production Meeting

Contact Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory contact at mr.danoff.org
Sat Jan 30 15:24:47 UTC 2021

Hi!

I'm looking forward to our meeting in a little over 90 minutes at 5 to 5:30
PM UTC / 2 to 2:30 PM BRT / 11 to 11:30 AM CST

If you want to join, we will be on Jitsi

https://meet.jit.si/peeragogy

And you can find the meeting invite on Google Calendar

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=Mmd0Y2Vsc2N1cjExcWw4N25wa2RzNG9sNjEgM2lxNDFvZHBuODVzNTFtZW04Y2dla21vbmdAZw&ctz=GMT-06:00
Agenda

A draft agenda is below, how does it look? Is there anything you would like
to add or remove?

10:30 to 10:35
1 | Check-in and get individual outside peeragogy life updates from
attendees if they want to share

10:36 to 10:38
2 | Review minutes from meeting zero

https://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/peeragogy-handbook/Week-of-Mon-20210125/000025.html

10:39 to 10:43
3 | Review handbook section of  2021 Plan Spreadsheet for Peeragogy Project

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YgrbLatWOM_Bn-PJXlAdE6WM3nQiOZbRqOUTGsHV-Rg/edit#

10:44 to 10:48
4 | roles for all attendees - limit one per person, want to keep all of our
carrying capacity in mind

Possible Roles
* Peeragogues
* Peers
* Author(s)
* Contributor(s)
* Publisher(s)
* Marketer(s)
* Graphic Designer(s)
* Visual Artist(s)
* Translator(s)
* Editor(s)
* Publicist(s)
* Reviewer(s)
* Are there other roles anyone wants to perform?

Roles Discussed Last Meeting

* Publisher-> Charlotte
* Editorial Director or Editor -> Joe
* Production Manager -> Charlie

10:49 to 10:53
5 | What software tools do we want to use, just make a list, do not say yes
or no

10:54 to 10:58
6 | What format does the final book need to be in for print publication?
e-book for PDF publication?

10:59 to 11:00
7 | Do a PAR