[peeragogy-handbook] [peeragogy] Peeragogy at UC Berkeley

Howard Rheingold howard at rheingold.com
Thu Feb 4 20:01:53 UTC 2021

I’m suffering the same Zoom fatigue that many others are experiencing, but if it will help to have a synchronous session, I’m for it. Please, though — after 11 AM Pacific.

What can we get done asynchronously?

First question: What did we leave out of the UCB proposal syllabus that really ought to go in? In my experience, it works best with an online course to start out smaller and then expand, in communication with the learners.

Howard Rheingold
follow on Twitter: @hrheingold
My complete works: rheingold.com
SUPPORT ME and get a juicy flow of knowledge and art on patreon.com/howardrheingold
what it is ---> is --->up to us