[peeragogy-handbook] Peeragogy

Joe Corneli joseph.corneli at hyperreal.enterprises
Fri Mar 26 21:13:28 UTC 2021

Some questions to consider: how does that rough top-level sketch in
terms of design patterns relate to other docouments we’ve prepared, such
asLisa’s prose introduction “Understanding Peeragogy to Maximize
Resources and Efficiencies” or our recently written interactive workshop
“🐉 vs 🐒: A kaijū introduction to Peeragogy”?

Can we analyse these other documents using the Peeragogy patterns, to
help us find our way from the short top-level sketch into the more
detailed presentations?

I’m pretty sure that once we’ve done that, we will want to come back to
the top level sketch and refine it again!

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).