[peeragogy-handbook] Peeragogy

Joe Corneli joseph.corneli at hyperreal.enterprises
Fri Mar 26 21:07:05 UTC 2021

How can we learn and adapt to the challenges we face as human beings?

We put the process of learning and adaptation at the forefront of our
minds and work together to understand and apply them.

We can do this together with other people wherever we are — and we can
endeavour to share what we learn with others.

Every problem has a problem: how to articulate it?

We do this by putting ourselves in a situation where we face the problem
head on, but where it doesn’t destroy us.

That happens in philosophy, design, and in the real world, insofar as it
contains aspects of both.

Every solution also has a problem: the problem it solves.

Once we have a solution, the problem ceases to be a problem.

The solution develops through time and enterprise.

The foremost challenge we face is to manifest meaningful relationships.

This only happens through communication.

And this always happens within a bigger context.

--
Dr Joseph A. Corneli (https://github.com/holtzermann17)

HYPERREAL ENTERPRISES LTD is a private company limited by shares, incorporated
25th, June 2019 as Company Number 634284 on the Register of Companies for
Scotland (https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC634284).